如何用英语表达“自找麻烦”,很简单,用“ask”这个单词: ask for it, ask for trouble.
Stop complaining, you ask for it.
不要再抱怨了,这个结果是你自找的。
Don’t ask for trouble, you’d better run away.
不要自找麻烦,你还是逃之遥遥。
从上面的讲解中,我们其实是用到了“Ask for”这个词组,它的意思是“要求,请求,需要”等:
I’m just asking for a nice smile from you, do you think it’s too much. 我只要求你一个善意的微笑,难道这也过份了吗?
She asks for a fair treatment to her, instead of age discrimination. 她只要求公正的待遇,而不是年龄歧视。
那么,表达请假也可以用到“Ask for”这个词组,ask for a few days off表示请几天假:
I have to ask for this afternoon off because I need to go to hospital now.
我下午不得不请假,因为我现在要去医院。
We can ask for the whole week off to prepare for our coming exam.
我们可以请整个星期的假来准备我们的考试。
May I ask for a coupe of days off?
我能请几天假吗?
Don’t try to ask for even one single day off, the answer is “No”.
不要试图哪怕是请一天的假,答案是“不行”。
I’m trying to ask for 2 days off to meet your schedule.
我努力请两天的假以便配合你的时间安排。
如果觉得《gre词汇:请假的表达方式》对你有帮助,请点赞、收藏,并留下你的观点哦!